[FM Discuss] my very own flossmanuals?

kurt witschi tmpml at gmx.net
Mon Jul 7 05:08:40 PDT 2008

Hello
I really like the flossmanuals.net website, my compliments to all who built it!
One question a have: is the source for the "service" flossmanuals.net
available? I would love to build my "own" "documentation website" to play with.

I understand, that it is basically twiki with "a handful" of plugins. But is there
some information that defines exactly which ones?

Some info on what I'm trying to do:
This is (IMHO) the best platform I've come across to write "lager structured
texts" collaboratively. I'm trying to add a "revise before release" functionality,
or is there already something like this?

Many thanks for your help
Kurt

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03