[FM Discuss] [IAEP] Book sprint aug 16-23

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Tue Jul 8 22:24:46 PDT 2008

Perhaps it would be best to slice up what exists and have a phone conference
before the end of the week on what said -quick- manual would look like, what
it should cover.  I believe that parts of the learning team would like to be
involved in that conversation if we have time for them.

Who's up for a phone conference thursday?  OLPC to host.