[FM Discuss] book shop

Anne Gentle annegentle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 08:20:28 PDT 2008

Hi Adam and all -
I think an FM book store would be a helpful setup and would benefit
contributors and Floss. I think it's ideal to have all profits go back
to the projects being documented with some set aside for Floss also.

That said, I'd really like to send people to donate money to Floss
without necessarily having them purchase a book - I've got people
interested in donating towards the XO/Sugar BookSprint. Any way to
just send donations, not using a book seller model?

Consensus decision making will be tough for some :) but we'll get there.

Thanks for verifying the direction, we all appreciate it.
Anne