[FM Discuss] [Inkscape-docs] inkscape translation zone

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jul 31 16:05:03 PDT 2008

hi

Its a bit arbitrary at the moment. I think we set them up 'on the fly'
during the Inkscape Book Sprint. So if you wish to rationalise them
please do. We will have a separate 'hold/publish' check box (or
something) as you may wish to make thing to be published which is ok to
publish but still requires an image (eg)

adam

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 17:00 -0500, Joshua Facemyer wrote:
> Adam,
>
> can you provide a quick reference for the status types for chapters?
>
> I know most are arbitrary, but some will do things eventually (like
> include/exclude chapters from a final publishing).  For example, what's
> the difference between "publish" and "complete"?
>
> Thanks.
>
> JF
FLOSS Manuals

http://www.flossmanuals.net