[FM Discuss] Versioning for entire collections

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Oct 17 13:52:24 PDT 2008

A deb would be fantastic...were you thinking of doing it in html or
using pdf? I was actually pondering the possibility of a simple GTK
reader...too fancy? We could (for example) export to docbook if we could
find a nice reading app...

as for the 'release' idea..., the content of different manuals is
updated at different rates. For example, Sugar is updated almost daily
at the moment. Whereas I haven't updated MuSE for 4 months.

Im not sure how we could do such a 'release' given these
circumstances...

adam

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 15:56 -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> If I'm planning on making DEB packages out of FLOSSManuals content, is
> there any way to have a manual "release"?
>
> Like when it's been checked over that it works with version of the
> software foo by person.
>
> -lf

Founder FLOSS Manuals
http://www.flossmanuals.net