[FM Discuss] circumvention writers needed

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Sun Oct 19 09:58:24 PDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-10-18 at 20:09 -0400, Seth Woodworth wrote:
> This is very very tempting.  I don't know if I can get away that week
> however.
>
> If I can get away, I'll just cover my own travel.  Crash space and
> food?

Seth, it would eb wonderful if you can come! Let me work out dates, It
could be that its in feb, we are not sure yet. if you can make it we
will cover your food, travel, accommodation and a fee.

> Adam, when you're in boston next week I'd love to talk about details.

I will be there on the 28th. Actually I have a conf to go to but they
only cover my accom for 2 days. I was looking for a couch on the 28th,
and 31st...do u have one or know anyone that does?

:)

adam

Founder FLOSS Manuals
http://www.flossmanuals.net