[FM Discuss] OLPC/Sugar books

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Sep 9 13:23:05 PDT 2008

The OLPC and Sugar books arrived from lulu.com in the post today. They
look amazing. I put some info on them on the FM blog:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/about

Now we have Wikimedia Commons, Audacity, FLOSS Manuals, OLPC, Sugar
available as books and on more on the way...I guess that means its time
to make a book store and to start promoting FM more.

I was wondering if there is anyone on the list that could help Zita and
I promote FM? We need to extend the PR list, and start writing copy and
sending it out.

Anyone keen?

:)