[FM Discuss] calling all cars... pr help needed :)

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Sep 10 12:06:51 PDT 2008

alo,

Anne, Zita and I are forming the first FM pr group. I'm currently
extending our list of PR contacts. The PR is not just for 'media' but
also for people that are not subscribed to the FM list but might wish to
keep up to date with the 'highlights' - announcements of new manuals,
innovations, techy stuff, books, sprints etc...

So, I would be keen to get suggestions of who to include on this list.
We do not wish to automatically subscribe anyone - instead we will
undertake to write to them personally and ask if they would like to be
informed via the PR mail outs.

It would be _fantastic_ if we could extend this list through the members
on this list. By this I mean that if you know of anyone that may wish to
be included or you can recommend a 'media' contact (I'm including
bloggers, radio, newspapers, podcasters etc in this bucket) that might
be interested then we would love to know. Either you can approach them
and ask them or send their details off list to me :
adam at flossmanuals.net

and I will send a nice email to them asking if they are interested.

We are looking at making this go as wide as possible so send me all your
contacts!

:)

Founder FLOSS Manuals
http://www.flossmanuals.net