[FM Discuss] trial previous next for Mikus

Anne Gentle annegentle at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 08:57:07 PDT 2008

Thanks so much for doing this and for suggesting it, Mikus.

I just tried it out - 2 things popped out. One is, the arrow design doesn't
precisely match the larger white arrow that is next to the FM logo in the
upper left corner that takes you back to the "Read" area. Two is, when I go
to just http://en.flossmanuals.net/audacity/ and click Next, it gives me a
404 Not Found for http://en.flossmanuals.net/audacity/DigitalAudio.

That's it for now - I'll keep poking at it. Thanks again for doing this,
it'll be a huge help for the OLPC deployment, I believe. And thanks for all
your work there.
Anne

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 10:05 AM, adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net> wrote:

> hey
>
> Mikus (and everyone) I have a trial next/previous in the Audacity
> manual :
> http://en.flossmanuals.net/Audacity/Introduction
>
> Can you try it and let me know if this is what you imagined. Also, the
> index on the left highlights according to the chapter your in.
>
> If this is ok then tomorrow I will apply it to the manuals made with
> remix.
>
> adam
>

> --
> Adam Hyde