[FM Discuss] fi.flossmanuals.net

adam at flossmanuals.net adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Aug 5 03:52:46 PDT 2009

> How long did it take for you in other countries to find volunteer writers?
> ;)

it takes a long time. the english site took 12 months or so (maybe longer)
until our first anonymous contributor...french was quicker but we had
already many manuals in english and the French libre documentation scene
already existed

my best advice is to organise a book sprint and bring people together to
write a manual on something..maybe a local finnish free software...

adam