[FM Discuss] Which manual for which audience

Tomi Toivio tomi.olavi.toivio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 04:57:00 PDT 2009

Hi,

Have you ever thought about which manual to present for which audience? When
you are exhibiting FLOSS Manuals.

The audience at Assembly is mostly young computer geeks that are interested
in stuff like Quake or Counterstrike or whatever they call it today. I think
they will love Internet Circumvention Tools and Command Line manuals. And
then I print Inskcape if somebody is interested in helping us to translate
it. I think three manuals is enough for a small exhibition space.

English manuals at this stage, too late to edit the Finnish ones. ;)

Best Regards
Tomi Toivio