[FM Discuss] making your own command interpreter

Bill McConnaughey mcconnau at biochem.wustl.edu
Wed Aug 5 15:54:57 PDT 2009

I have added a chapter to the Command Line Intro, in the Advanced section,
called Making Your Own Interpreter. I would like for people to check this
for accuracyj, completeness and style and try it, but first, I'm really
not very web-savvy and I don't know how to carry out my own instructions
about lifting the source code out of the manual so you can compile it.
Could somebody figure this out and add it to the chapter? It would be a
pity if people had to copy it character by character. Or maybe we should
have a link to a separate source code file?