[FM Discuss] Maintainer

Christopher Lynch dxd54 at optimum.net
Sat Aug 15 07:06:01 PDT 2009

How exactly do you add a page to the index?  ( I really am sorry, for so
many questions!)
Christopher

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:18:11 -0500
From: Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com>
To: discuss at lists.flossmanuals.net
Subject: Re: [FM Discuss] Maintainer

Good question.

Generally, a book (collection of chapters in an index) is not added to
the Read page until Adam and the maintainer think there are enough
chapters and updates to the content to have it on the Read page. I
don't think Maintainers automatically have access to edit the Read
page. I think of the Read page as the FM catalog.

But, if the book already contains chapters and is on the Read page,
then when the Maintainer updates the Index and publishes the new
Index, the book will contain the new chapters as well.

Does that help?

Anne