[FM Discuss] Maintainer

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Sat Aug 15 08:58:26 PDT 2009

No worries. :) Once you have saved the index, return to the main manual page
under Write. Under "Publishing" there's a drop-down list that contains
"Choose a Cover" that lets you choose a cover, but I always choose the FLOSS
Manuals cover. Click the Publish button in the left hand column. Remember
that publishing action creates the HTML in addition to a PDF that doesn't
have nice stylized layout.

Hope that helps!
Anne

 *Anne Gentle*