[FM Discuss] New chapter for theora cookbook

salsaman salsaman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 04:24:54 PDT 2009

I am sorry no. Right now I don't have much more time to work on the
chapter. But surely that is the beauty of a collaborative project like
flossmanuals - I have started the chapter, now somebody else can
continue it.

Also you could republish the introduction to encoders, as it is complete.

Regards,
Salsaman
http://lives.sourceforge.net