[FM Discuss] Etoys documentation

Rita Freudenberg rita at freudenbergs.de
Mon Aug 31 00:27:13 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I would like to use Floss manuals as tool to write an Etoys
documentation. That could probably be part of OLPC and Sugar and could
be named "Etoys Activity". What do I have to do? Should I prepare a TOC
before we start, or can that easily be extended while writing? Also, I
would like to have translations from the beginning, surely Spanish,
Portuguese and German, but other languages as well, as soon as people
tell me that they will start translating. Please let me know what else I
have to do to getting started.

Greetings,
Rita