[FM Discuss] http://www.curriki.org

mick fuzz mickfuzz23 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 13 02:33:15 PST 2009

hi there,

I'm at the Learning and Technology World Forum in London. Not representing
Floss manuals unfortunately but letting some people know about it.

We are doing interviews and putting them online for the people I work for
here - http://latwf.blip.tv

I'm just uploading one about Curriki - Has anyone come across this? It might
be good for floss manuals to link up with them somehow. I'm wondering if
they are a good model to look at for the work that I was talking about
before creating a course using the FM system. I need to investigate it but I
thought I would ask here to see if people had any experience of them.
http://www.curriki.org

Mick

--
~>>>>> http://socialmediacentre.com <<<<<