[FM Discuss] fm summit packing

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jan 29 09:09:54 PST 2009

hey

for those that will pack in a few weeks for the FM summit...

For those in the Southern Hemisphere...its winter here ;) bring winter
woolies...if you come in shorts and jandals you will find it a little
chilly

for everyone...i was thinking maybe bring something from yer country to
eat or drink...NZers could bring...oh..i dunno...some Manuka Honey and
Martinborough Pinot Noir...Aussies could bring some 4X etc, Croatians
some Korcula Olive Oil (yes please! ;)....I dont know if the Texans can
get brisket on the plane but you get the picture...i was thinking we
could have drinks and food on the first day with our collection of
exotic food and drinkies...get to know each other over some yummies

there will be 15 or so of us so bring generous amounts if you can afford
it or have the time to get it...not like 15 bottles of wine, but maybe 2
instead of one if budget and time allows...if u dont bring anything,
thats also ok, most important is that u turn up, anything else is a
bonus

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 15 2230 54563
Email : adam at flossmanuals.net