[FM Discuss] Introduction and FLOSS Summit

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jan 20 15:40:07 PST 2009

> Can all those that are coming let me know if you have heard from the
> Network Cultures people with flight options?

Yes, I'm booked.

Hello to everyone on FM-discuss.  I'm a programmer from New Zealand who
will be working with Aco and others on the new software.  My background
is in software art but for a while last year I worked for OLPC on the
school server.  In December I searched for a new species of seaweed with
Adam and that's when he recruited me for this.

I'm looking forward to meeting more of you in March.

Douglas