[FM Discuss] I would like to translate the GNU/Linux Commands manual to spanish

Austin Martin ajmartin47 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:04:34 PDT 2009

Hey, Javier!

The translation part of FM, unfortunately requires a (second) registration
at: http://translate.flossmanuals.net/write, (direct link:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Main/UserRegistration?origurl=/bin/view/Main/WebHome
).

Currently there is no translation happening for the GNU/Linux Commands
manual. Adam Hyde should be able create the manual for you to work from.

*There is also this link for a more in-depth process:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/TranslatingAManual.

Austin Martin