[FM Discuss] Objavi2

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jul 9 20:53:44 PDT 2009

hi Mick

> On a related note - about the exporting of documents.
> What is the possibility of creating a remix export option which
> outputs to an Open Office document?
>
> This would be super useful for adding little things for workshop hand
> outs that are locally relevant.

Does it actually matter what format the handouts are in?  I mean, do you
just want a quick FM remix --> printable document machine, or does it
need to be an openoffice document?

I've actually been meaning to try openoffice as an output engine because
it might have better pagination than the web browsers.  But that is
another issue.

Douglas