[FM Discuss] calling all firefoxers

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Jul 15 03:15:13 PDT 2009

moz foundation support team are doing a one day sprint to update the ff
manual to 3.5 :)

"Back in May, we came together and worked on a user manual for Firefox
as part of the FLOSS Manuals Project, an open-source book publishing
project. It was a huge success and we now have a great Firefox Manual
you can download, read online or get as a nicely bound paper copy.

Now that Firefox 3.5 is out, it’s time to upgrade the manual as well. As
a community, we’ll be getting together and making sure that the new
manual reflects all the changes and improvements that went into this new
browser and that all the content is current. It’d be great to have you
join us and help make sure the manual is up to date.

When?

Thursday, July 16 at 10 AM Pacific time, 1 PM Eastern time, 19:00
Central European time. If you’re in Europe or Asia and want to start
earlier, you are of course more than welcome to!
"

http://blog.mozilla.com/sumo/2009/07/14/updating-the-firefox-manual-for-35/

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 15 2230 54563