[FM Discuss] the case for FM

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Jul 24 01:50:05 PDT 2009

another good piece of feedback from the civicrm crew about the civicrm
book :

===============

"I met with the IT manager of a (new zealand) political party today who
was considering CiviCRM. He contacted me through the Circus Trust as he
had read the case study.

Anyway, he was really positive about the book and made the comment that
'IT manuals normally put him to sleep but this one was interesting and
well-written'. It was obvious that reading the book was having a
significant influence on the likelihood of him going down the CiviCRM
path and also increase the amount of functionality he would take
advantage of.

So, nice to see that not only do people appreciate the book but that it
also achieves it's goal of getting people to use Civi & to use it
better."

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 15 2230 54563
Email : adam at flossmanuals.net