[FM Discuss] Re : Re : Re : Re : localisation work

Nicolas Dufour nicoduf at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 27 02:41:51 PDT 2009

Hi Tomi,

>De : Tomi Toivio <tomi.olavi.toivio at gmail.com>
>What can we do about the graphics and the missing .po strings? Graphics and 800+ .po strings have been translated... What else needs to be done? To get the fi.flossmanuals.net opened?

If it's really urgent, you can change the untranslatable strings manually, in the HTML code (don't use Xihna for that, it also modifies html and javascript code everywhere...).
I've tested it on the French site. It's a bit tricky, and the mix is probably not a good long-term solution, but .po files are not very convenient when you need to change the page's structure or add some text.

Regards.
--
Nicolas