[FM Discuss] Video: A day in the life of FLOSS manuals...

mick at mcin.net mick at mcin.net
Sun Mar 15 02:08:47 PDT 2009

Video: A day in the life of FLOSS manuals....

Roll Up! Roll Up! for the greatest show on earth. That's right never
before have you had such unlimited access to a distributed network
meeting in real life. This time we know it's for real. This is pure
gold for network academics the world over and it's coming to this
email list first. No shit.

Videos:::

5 mins edit   - http://blip.tv/file/1879311/

Full 30 min video part one - http://blip.tv/file/1878455 -
 part two
http://blip.tv/file/1879151

And if you like this, contact me for the outtakes  - Raw uncut
members only scenes in full color, see real arguments, watch as
networks atropy, Unmissable stuff - Reasonable rates.