[FM Discuss] Collaborative editing at PyCon

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 22:43:09 PDT 2009

There has been a three-month-long thread on the PyCon staff mailing
list about various collaborative writing and editing tools that the
conference might use. We have a great opportunity to plan with them
for next year. In addition to planning a book sprint it Atlanta on
some aspect of Python, we have an opportunity to provide needed
infrastructure for the entire operation.

And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)