[FM Discuss] Stewart Mader

Janet Swisher jmswisher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:25:07 PDT 2009

Stewart Mader of Wikipatterns (http://www.wikipatterns.com) gave one
of the keynotes at Doctrain day 3. He used the FLOSS Manuals site in
his presentation as an example of user-generated, structured wiki
content. (I took a snapshot of the slide with my phone, but all you
can see is a faint stripe of orange on a washed out screen.) While his
presentation was tailored to the audience and venue (much more than
the guy who spoke after him), he appears to be using the FM example
generally. I got stuck talking to a blabbermouth at lunch (I am too
nice for my own good), but I did take a few minutes to introduce
myself to Stewart and thank him for using FM as an example.

--Janet