[FM Discuss] some ideas

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Sun Mar 22 09:07:16 PDT 2009

hey

so, hanging out at the fsf and there are some ideas that have come up:
1. do a promotinal drive to 'free your book' - write to authors and
publishers en masse and ask for them to release their books from
copyright jail. We can then enter them into FM - it could be a bigger
drive but if we could convince some authors to do this for books that
are FLOSS - centric it could be a good way to get content freed
2. the archive.org book mobile -
http://www.archive.org/texts/bookmobile.php
Write to them to make the FM books available to their mobile..anyone
know brewster khale?

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 15 2230 54563
Email : adam at flossmanuals.net