[FM Discuss] Beyond manuals

Andy Oram andyo at oreilly.com
Tue Mar 24 05:14:10 PDT 2009

You've got a great initiative there. Have you looked at the O'Reilly Head First series? I forget whether you and I talked about it. I can get you a couple free copies if you like. Head First promises to engage the human mind more deeply and intensely than plain text.

And could you expand on the last paragraph? I'm not sure what context to provide; what level you want me to answer at:

>I want to make a decent living at this, fund some non-profit work, and
>have time to volunteer on other books. What would you like to achieve?

Andy