[FM Discuss] Civics and law textbooks

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:20:30 PDT 2009

Larry Lessig of Creative Commons and Change Congress, and PJ of
Groklaw, are interested in helping with one or more books at various
grade levels about some of the practicalities of creating a FLOSS and
Open Media culture. I have just written to Fred von Lohmann and Seth
Schoen at EFF to ask whether they are interested.

We can discuss issues surrounding IP, Free licensing and other
countermeasures, government corruption by media companies, legal
issues worldwide, and how to organize to deal with all of this.

And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)