[FM Discuss] Answering some questions and raising some issues this evening

Andy Oram andyo at oreilly.com
Thu Mar 26 16:02:45 PDT 2009

Having engaged intensively in last weekend's book sprint, and having followed up with some connections to O'Reilly and Safari, I had to spend time this week on my day job.  Someone at work brought in kiwi jam today and reminded me of FM. So I'll answer some of the email that built up and raise some other issues over the next couple hours.

Andy Oram  O'Reilly Media                     email: andyo at oreilly.com
Editor     10 Fawcett Street, Fourth Floor         voice: 617-499-7479
           Cambridge, MA 02138-1175                  fax: 617-661-1116
           USA                         http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/