[FM Discuss] Materials for FM for conferences

mick at mcin.net mick at mcin.net
Mon Mar 30 04:15:45 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I'm going to go to this event in London - The first session is about
Elearning tools and is run by Microsoft.
I'm wondering if we could work out a simple print out based on the FAQ that
would be good to give out at events like this.

Mick

----//----
*
NCVO and Microsoft bring you their second annual free ICT event.*

This event will help you to understand how technology can work for you
and maximise your productivity.

Workshops will cover:
• E-learning tools
• Ensuring effective websites
• Delivering an e-campaign
• Technology supporting collaboration
• Managing your supporter base
• Accessible computing
• Innovation in service delivery

Information and booking at www.ncvo-vol.org.uk/ictconference

--
~>>>>> http://socialmediacentre.com <<<<<
~~07913882193~~mick at mcin.net~~~~>>>>

PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM APRIL 2009 WE WILL BE CHANGING OUR NAME TO
PEOPLE'S VOICE MEDIA