[FM Discuss] CLI Manual

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Sun Mar 29 18:19:43 PDT 2009

hey

So, the FSF want to take the command line manual to print on april 8.
They will print 200 copies and donate the revenue to FM with the
specific purpose of funding another sprint.

That gives us a week to get the manual in a shape we would be happy
with, should it be pushed out through the FSF distribution channel.

I think its looking good. We need to reshape the content a little -
Andy, I was wondering if you could give us an update of how that is
going?

Also, we need to check all the examples...this has been done once, but
it would pay to do it it again. Anyone willing to give them a double
check?

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 15 2230 54563
Email : adam at flossmanuals.net