[FM Discuss] dates for events

mick at mcin.net mick at mcin.net
Wed Mar 11 01:25:38 PDT 2009

hi there,

There is also the drupal documentation mini sprint as well - in a loverly
cottage in rural UK.
We are waiting for a final date for that in April. I'll keep you all posted.

In the mean time could you set up a Drual manual.

The outline is

Drupal Video Documentation Mini Sprint

The aims are to evaluate ways of aggregating and displaying video using
Drupal and document the process for other developers and users of Drupal
sites. Specifically we will aim to document;

* Creating a video content type using Video CCk
* Displaying your video contents using views and media players
* Aggregating video content using Feed Api (and feed api mapper)
* How to best syndicate your video content

Mick

~>>>>> http://socialmediacentre.com <<<<<
~~07913882193~~mick at mcin.net~~~~>>>>