[FM Discuss] Fwd: [Baypiggies] Beautiful Documentation with Sphinx

Janet Swisher jmswisher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 08:03:00 PDT 2009

A few more things:

Sphinx is being used to produce the official documentation for Python
2.6 and later: http://docs.python.org/

This replaces the previous LaTeX-based docs: http://www.python.org/doc/2.5/

I wrote a blog post about how I'm using Sphinx to generate exercise
handouts for Python training classes:
http://www.janetswisher.com/?itemid=198

Doug Hellman uses Sphinx as part of his workflow for his Python Module
of the Week series:
http://broadcast.oreilly.com/2009/02/writing-technical-documentatio.html