[FM Discuss] // Open Hardware and FM //

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Mar 16 05:19:21 PDT 2009

i think a manual would be great!...we have been asked if we would
support Arduino/Freeduino manuals and my response has been that any
manual is welcome that is about free software or using free software,
and this is clearly the later...

if we are going to promote free software we have to show how it gets
used, and a beagleboard manual would be an interesting and inspiring
example of this

adam

On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 08:05 -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 7:05 AM, Julian Oliver <julian at selectparks.net> wrote:
> > hola a todos,
> >
> > i have been working with Open Embedded and Angstrom Linux on an open hardware
> > ARM platform called the Beagle Board:
> >
> >        http://beagleboard.org/
> >
> [snip]
> >
> > Sugar would fly on the thing..
>
> ^would^does
>
> Bernie Innocenti did a port last summer. Don't know that anyone is
> maintaining it. See http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardSugar
>
> enjoy.
>
> -walter

Founder FLOSS Manuals