[FM Discuss] [IAEP] ISBN Numbers Summary.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Fri Mar 27 16:32:44 PDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 6:46 PM, Janet Swisher <jmswisher at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 4.  Lulu (not FM) makes the content more widely available via resellers such
>> as Amazon.
>> Step 4 is the one that's black magic to me. :)

You make an arrangement with a distributor, which in practical terms
means with Ingram.  Lightning Source is one way of connecting an
independent publisher with Ingram, and I expect Lulu has their own
arrangement.  Probably your friend who already publishes with Ingram
can give you the Lulu-specific details.  Ahuas Emigre Press has an
arrangement with Lightning Source.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )