[FM Discuss] status on Sugar Guide for 0.84

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Sat Mar 28 12:03:45 PDT 2009

Ok, I figured there was something we could do with the info design to make
the numbering work out correctly. I'll fix the chapters with the two
INCLUDEs and rearrange the book to accomodate the chapters from the Grannies
Guide. :) This method is how we ended up creating the G1G1 book with XO and
Sugar chapters together.

Thanks for the explanation!
Anne

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Aleksandar Erkalovic
<aerkalov at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/3/26 Anne Gentle <annegentle at gmail.com>:
> > There's a problem with misnumbered chapters for which I've logged a trac
> > issue and Aco has taken: http://adam.engagetv.com/trac/ticket/81.
>
> about this issue. "problem" is this... it is not a bug but we decided
> it to be like
> this. Objavi reads Index, and this 2-3 chapters are not defined with
> Arrange
> plugin. That is why the numbering is wrong. Basicly, you must create 2
> empty
> pages and just put INCLUDE in each page. Put it in Index with Arrange and
> it
> should work. Should the TOC be changed with INCLUDE dynamicly or it
> should be static and defined only with Arrange... well, that is something
> we
> have to talk about and decide. For me, it is good because i only have to
> read Index when i want to show TOC and not parse all texts.
>
> aco
>
> --
>  http://www.binarni.net/

Anne Gentle