[FM Discuss] Discuss Digest, Vol 28, Issue 41

Cara Bell-Jones carabelljones at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 2 03:17:17 PDT 2009

Hi Inma,

Anyone can contribute to a translation, just login to 'write' and see
what is already done by clicking on the chapters.

If you are worried that someone might be translating something offline
you can post to the list asking what is already being done - but to be
honest it is probably best if you just start translating :)

When it comes to 'publishing' this is done when the whole manual is
translated. You can either wait for the manual's maintainer to press
'publish' when they think it's ready, or you can email the list asking
for admin to press 'publish' when you think it's ready. Or even better,
you can volunteer to be responsible for manuals and you can have admin
rights to 'publish'.

hope this helps :)

cara