[FM Discuss] Discuss Digest, Vol 29, Issue 20

Maria Inmaculada de la Torre idelatorreie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:21:10 PDT 2009

I have been reading the discussion about the copyright issues and really
repeating what everyone is saying would be to much, so this goes on solo.
I think the issue is how absolutely cumbersome it becomes to go adding all
the attribution for just a couple of pages you just want to reuse in other
work, which is something that could be done with the current system I
believe. So what I think narendra sisodiya is trying to say is whether he
can just offer a link to the attribution pages of each manual to simplify
the whole process when you just want to use a couple of articles, something
like creating a number for the whole attribution manual and using that
number or link to refer to the attribution rights.
I'm not sure whether that would be the system in bookie, so please disregard
this if it's that way. I say that because it would be keeping the
attribution and copyright but it would be just a link or reference number to
the complete list of people that have work in that project, honouring the
copyright

Inma