[FM Discuss] be careful, Gpl is the only valid protecftion from the theft by copyright industry.

fudmer rieley southofmexico at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 04:37:03 PDT 2009

Ideas are the products of individuals. Ideas are not the products of non human corporations.
Feudalism is a concept developed against the interests of ordinary humanity.  Feudalism has been ruled to be a form of imprisonment. That form of imprisonment is economic imprisonment the jailers were the feudal lords and the bars were the rules and decisions they made.

Tennessee Ernie Ford's  gold record "Six Tons". produced a remembered passage  "..you load sixteen tons and what do you get?  Another day older and deeper in debt...I owe my sole to the company store" applies here.   Reserve fiat banking, feudalism and copyrights are institutionalized control systems designed to produce " increasing personal debt  rewards for individual effort" outcomes.  The idea of feudalism is to own all of the factors of production, so the only way anything can be profited from, is through the institutions that own the resources necessary for you to eat and to do productive competitive work.

I propose the GPL license is the better of the two licenses, it does not have untested hidden outcomes.  Think 50 times about changing it.