[FM Discuss] Book idea: useful command lines

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Oct 30 04:43:04 PDT 2009

i think this project, and Micks summation of the tourists guide to the
command line is cool...it might be interesting to send out emails asking
for peoples one-liners...there would be a tonne of interesting one
liners out there that i am sure people would like to contrib...formating
a good email and sending (where appropriate) to some lists might yield
interesting returns

shall we create an empty manual for this? if so, what do we call it?

adam