[FM Discuss] translation of plumi

victor rajewski vik at engagemedia.org
Tue Sep 1 21:51:54 PDT 2009

Hi,

I send this message a few weeks ago asking for someone to set up an
Indonesian translation spot for the Plumi manual. I haven't heard back
from anyone.

What is the process for getting a translation set up, and might it be
time to re-think that process given that I've seen other translation
requests ignored? Not a great way to build a base of contributors.

ciao

vik