[FM Discuss] Texinfo and FM

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Sep 9 02:20:57 PDT 2009

hey Chris,

It would be cool...but, at this point we are not doing any dev on the
current platform as we are focusing on development of Booki - a new
platform for collaborative authoring.

We haven't factored in TeX but the architecture anticipates
import/export extensions...

adam

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 15:21 -0700, Chris Bryant wrote:
> Out of curiosity, for those of us that write in TeX and use Texinfo for
> our GNU standard documentation, is there any plan in the future to have
> an FM2Texi or Texi2FM (not assuming a literal conversion, of course)
> function?
>
> I am drafting a document that I think may be a good candidate for FM but
> in Texinfo and under that GNU standards for documenation, and would to
> see that standard maintained in any other version it may appear in.
>
> Cheers.

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 15 2230 54563
Email : adam at flossmanuals.net