[FM Discuss] archive.org and booki

Janet Swisher jmswisher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 10:48:22 PDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Joshua Facemyer <jfacemyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome!
>
> Do you have a publishable architecture concept and timeline (for those of us
> who are too interested in the future of FM to just wait :) ?

There is a design document at http://en.flossmanuals.net/booki which
was written early this year. I think it is already somewhat out of
date with respect to current thinking, in that we now want Booki to be
more user/socially-oriented rather than content-oriented. There are
some notes at the end of the design doc about user-focused issues.

Of course, I would love to see a timeline as well :-)

--Janet