[FM Discuss] Replacing textbooks

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:33:42 PDT 2009

There is a California program to put free textbooks in the schools. So
far, they only have offers of PDFs. I want to be able to offer digital
learning materials with software built in, the way that some help
systems will open up the actual window for some function, and walk you
through the process you want help with. I want to have every command
or formula executable by clicking, without even a copy/paste into a
separate application.

Thoughts?

http://earthtreasury.org/