[FM Discuss] Problems using Objavi

Michael McAndrew michaelmcandrew at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:36:20 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm having problems using Objavi to create an uploadable version of the
CiviCRM manual for Lulu.

The process worked the first time but the font size of the inside title page
text was to big - the word understanding came out too large for the page.
So I made the adjustment below and tried again.  But it hasn't worked.

When I try and print the CiviCRM manual I get a 0b download.  Attached is a
small pdf of what happens when I try the process with the alchemy manual.

To reduce the font size on the inside title page, I presume that I can just
reduce the font size of the .cover CSS declaration like this:

.cover {
       font-size: 48pt;
       text-align: center;
       font-family: FuturaHeavy;
       page-break-after: always;
       text-transform: uppercase;
 }

Can anyone confirm that it is a reasonable way to reduce the font size and
that isn't causing the problem?

V. grateful for any help,
Michael