[FM Discuss] the booki vision so far

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 15:49:29 PDT 2009

What will be the capabilities for embedding software in a
user-friendly scripting language, or calling and controlling external
software? We can, of course, use live http and other URLs in a PDF,
but what if I want to call a program in Etoys Smalltalk, Python,
UCBLogo, a symbolic or numeric math program, a macro-driven
spreadsheet, or anything else?

http://earthtreasury.org/