[FM Discuss] Stats for downloads

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Sep 28 14:39:41 PDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 14:29 -0700, Donald A. Lobo wrote:
> In general not being able to get stats in a regular basis seems a bit
> bad. Does not really help any funding proposals when u cannot back it up
> with numbers

Im not sure i see that as bad. so far, you are only the about 2nd person
that has ever asked for it. we never promised it, and we are not a
publisher, we enable the production of content.

you are also more than welcome to host the pdf on your own site and
record the downloads there and use any tracking program you think is
appropriate

adam