[FM Discuss] Adding LaTeX to FlossManuals.net for polishing/ layout

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Mon Sep 21 06:07:07 PDT 2009

To tell the truth, I write in a program on my own computer, then paste
the text into  a chapter. I'm not sure I'd want to learn Tex?LaTex. I'd
be happy to code it into XML using the same procedure I now use, and my
own authoring tools.

The question is: "Who will create the style guide?" DocBook isn't a
simple DTD, and there are a lot of markup tags that are available for a
myriad of different possibilities. As far as I'm concerned with the
style guide I'd be ok with coding the text in XML.

Scott